Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-3 days*
- Order number: D423705618
- Open text field 1: Shipping weight: 0,6 kg
Mouthpieces for the Dräger Alcotest® 7000 med with non-return valve
100 mouthpieces, individually hygienically packed
The "Alcomed" mouthpieces offer a special variant for medical use with the Dräger Alcotest® 7000 med. They meet the requirements of the MDR directive with regard to packaging and labelling.
The mouthpiece is designed in such a way that it is impossible for air to be reabsorbed from the device. This is important to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. For example, in a serial measurement where different test candidates are to be checked, the risk of infection can be reduced in this way.
The mouthpiece is intended for one-time use. A new mouthpiece must be used per person and test - for hygienic reasons and to avoid incorrect measurements due to residual alcohol in the mouthpiece. We recommend not to disinfect, wash or otherwise clean and reuse the mouthpiece.
Product features Alcomed mouthpieces:
- Meets the requirement of the MDR directive
- The contour of the Dräger "Slide'n'Click" mouthpiece allows intuitively correct fitting.
- Non-return valve prevents infectious diseases.
- A spacer on the mouthpiece prevents the lips of the tested person from coming into contact with the device.
- The spacer can also be used as a mouthpiece ejector.
Suitable for the following Dräger Alcotest® models:
1 box with 100 mouthpieces, individually packed