Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-3 days*
- Order number: D413700399
- Open text field 1: Shipping weight: 0,7 kg
Dräger breathalyser Alcotest® 7000 med
Approved according to the current MDR regulation
Breath alcohol tests may also be necessary in the medical field. The Alcotest® 7000 med was developed for diagnostic use and is approved as a medical device according to the new MDR. The Alcotest® 7000 med is classified as "class 1m" and can perform fast and reliable breath alcohol measurements in healthcare facilities.
With the Alcotest® 7000 med you can measure reliably even in extreme temperatures. The patented heating system of the breathalyser and its high-quality materials guarantee reliable results in a temperature range from -10 °C to +55 °C. The extended performance range of the Alcotest® 7000 med also extends to the measuring range: The high alcohol detection limit of this breathalyser is even 6 ‰. Should this measuring range limit nevertheless be exceeded, this will be indicated to you in the display.
The Alcotest® 7000 med is approved according to the Medical Devices Regulation (MDR) 2017/745, which has been binding throughout the EU since May 2021. In this process, the Notified Body audits the product manufacturing and thus confirms that Dräger complies with the requirements for the approval of the devices according to ISO 13485. The proven clinical benefit for the Alcotest® 7000 med is qualitatively complemented by continuous risk management and regular market monitoring. Particularly easy handling confirmed by application test With the fulfilment of the new MDR, the Alcotest® 7000 med was subjected to an extensive usability test (operation test) by medical professionals. The result confirms the particularly simple and safe operation.
When ordering, please also remember to take a sufficient quantity of mouthpieces! Click here for the matching mouthpieces.
Product features of the Dräger Alcohol Tester Alcotest® 7000 med:
- Certified according to: MDR, ISO 13485
- Measuring range: 0.0 - 6.0 ‰
- Electrochemical DrägerSensor®
- 2.4'' TFT colour display
- Measuring mode: active and passive
- Easy printing at the push of a button
- Multilingual (41 languages)
- Data memory: 10,000 test results (30,000 optional)
- USB-C interface for easy charging
- Rubberised grip zone for a secure hold
- Power supply: Lithium battery
- Connection option: Dräger Mobile Printer (BT)
- Weight: approx. 525 g (incl. battery)
- Calibration recommended after twelve months. Our service team will be happy to help you with this, please contact us!
Scope of delivery Dräger breathalyser Alcotest® 7000 med:
- Breathalyser Alcotest® 7000 med
- Lithium battery
- Power supply unit (medically approved, tested for patient leakage current)
- 3 mouthpieces Alcomed
- USB-C cable
- Wrist strap
- Instruction manual (EN/DE)