Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-3 days*
- Order number: D426811065
- Open text field 1: Shipping weight: 5,00 kg
Mouthpieces for Dräger Alcotest models ("Slide'n'Click") with non-return valve
The mouthpiece is designed in such a way that it is impossible to regain air from the instrument. This is important to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. For example, during a series measurement where different test candidates are to be tested, the risk of infection can be avoided.
The mouthpiece is intended for single use. A new mouthpiece should be used for each person and test - for hygienic reasons and to avoid faulty measurements due to residual alcohol in the mouthpiece. We recommend not to disinfect, wash out or otherwise clean and reuse the mouthpiece.
The contour of the Dräger "Slide'n'Click" mouthpiece allows intuitively correct positioning.
- Non-return valve prevents infectious diseases and manipulation attempts.
- A spacer on the mouthpiece prevents the subject's lips from coming into contact with the measuring instrument.
- The spacer can also be used as mouthpiece ejector.
- The hygienically individually packaged mouthpieces can be easily placed on the measuring device.
Suitable for the following Dräger Alcotest® models:
- Alcotest® 3000
- Alcotest® 5510
- Alcotest® 5820
- Alcotest® 6000
- Alcotest® 6510
- Alcotest® 6810
- Alcotest® 6810 med
- Alcotest® 6820
- Alcotest® 6820 med
- Alcotest® 7510
- 1 box with 1000 mouthpieces, individually packed