Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-3 days*
- Order number: A41CA8005
- Open text field 1: Shipping weight: 0,4 kg
Breathalyser AlcoConnect CA8005
The breathalyser AlcoConnect CA8005 from ADCS is a very robust device that stands out due to its handy format. The device has an electrochemical sensor and a measuring accuracy of +/-0.05 ‰ BAC at 0.50 ‰ BAC.
The CA8005 is particularly suitable for smaller series of measurements or private use: the breathalyser is particularly light and intuitive to use thanks to the clever menu navigation. The device stores the last five measurement results.
The AlcoConnect CA8005 is used to measure the alcohol concentration in human breath. Commercial and very frequent use will damage the device. The measurement must not be used for any therapeutic measure.
When ordering, please also remember to buy a sufficient quantity of mouthpieces! Click here for the matching mouthpieces.
Product features of the AlcoConnect CA8005:
- Similar: EN 15964
- Measuring range: 0.0 -2.0 ‰
- European electrochemical sensor
- 4-digit display with status and backlight
- Measuring mode: active
- Easy operation with two keys
- Menu language: English
- Memory capacity: 5 test results
- Power supply: 9 V battery (1 pc.)
- Weight: approx. 130 g (incl. battery)
- Calibration after six months or 500 tests. Our service team will be pleased to help you!
Scope of delivery:
- Measuring device CA8005
- 9 V batterie
- Belt pouch
- 5 mouthpieces
- Instruction manual German/English
|Number of operating buttons:||1|
|Calibration interval:||After 6 months|
|Maße:||(LxWxD) 12,3 x 5,6 x 2,4 cm|
|Readyness for use after powering up:||10 Sek|
|Data memory:||5 Tests|
|Language conversion by customers:||no|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Skyfine Inc.; Verkauf durch ADCS GmbH & Co. KG