Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-3 days*
- Order number: A41CA8000
- Open text field 1: Shipping weight: 0,3 kg
AlcoConnect CA8000 breathalyser
The new CA8000 breathalyser impresses with its handy format, low weight and simple operation. It is also characterised by its excellent price-performance ratio. The device is designed for private use.
The CA8000 has a data memory for five test results. The device has a European electrochemical fuel cell sensor and a measurement accuracy of +/-0.05 ‰ BAC at 0.50 ‰ BA.
The AlcoConnect CA8000 is used to measure the concentration of alcohol in human breath. Commercial and very frequent use will damage the device.
When ordering, please also remember to buy a sufficient quantity of mouthpieces! Click here for the matching mouthpieces.
Product features of the AlcoConnect CA8000:
- Measuring range 0.000 to 2.000 ‰ BAC.
- HI display: when measured value ≥ 2 ‰
- Measurement accuracy +/-0.05 ‰ BAC at 0.50 ‰ BAC
- European electrochemical fuel cell sensor
- Easy to use
- Convenient mouthpieces with non-return valve
- Memory capacity for 5 test results
- Warm-up time: 10 seconds
- Analysis time: 10 seconds
- 4-digit display with status and backlight
- Low battery indicator
- 115 x 60 x 23 mm; weight: approx. 80 g
- Calibration after six months or 500 tests recommended. Our service team will be pleased to help you!
Scope of delivery:
- Measuring device AlcoConnect CA8000
- Belt pouch
- 2 AAA batteries
- 5 mouthpieces
- Instruction manual German/English
|Number of operating buttons:||1|
|Calibration interval:||500 tests or after 6 months|
|Maße:||(LxWxD) 11,2 x 6,2 x 2 cm|
|Readyness for use after powering up:||10 Sek|
|Data memory:||5 Tests|
|Language conversion by customers:||no|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Skyfine Inc.; Verkauf durch ADCS GmbH & Co. KG