Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days*
- Order number: E421300024
- Open text field 1: Shipping weight: 0,13 kg
Mouthpieces for EnviteC breathalysers (D-type)
Certified according to ISO 13485
The mouthpiece is designed in such a way that it is impossible to regain air from the device. This is important to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. For example, during a series of measurements where different test candidates are to be tested, the risk of infection can be avoided.
The mouthpiece for the alcohol testers from Dräger, EnviteC and bluepoint AlcoTrue is intended for single use. A new mouthpiece should be used for each person and test - for hygienic reasons and to avoid faulty measurements due to residual alcohol in the mouthpiece. We recommend not to disinfect, wash out or otherwise clean and reuse the mouthpiece.
- Each mouthpiece individually hygienically packed.
- Non-return valve prevents infectious diseases and manipulation attempts.
- Each mouthpiece has a spacer on the mouthpiece. This prevents the lips of the test person from coming into contact with the instrument.
Suitable for the following breathalysers:
- EnviteC AlcoQuant 3020
- EnviteC AlcoQuant 6020
- EnviteC AlcoQuant plus 6020
- EnviteC AlcoMed
- EnviteC AlcoQuant C
- AlcoTrue P
- AlcoTrue C
- Cosmos CA 4020
- Dräger Alcotest 7410
- Dräger Alcotest 7410 plus
- Dräger Alcotest 3000 (only in combination with a seperate available adapter)
- 25 pieces, individually packed