|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 3||€10.65||€0.43 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 4||€7.08||€0.28 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 40||€5.89||€0.24 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 80||€5.59||€0.22 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 200||€4.70||€0.19 / 1 piece(s)|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-3 days*
- Order number: A427010030
- Open text field 1: Shipping weight: 0,3 kg
Model D-type with non-return valve for breathalysers Dräger 7410/plus, EnviteC AlcoQuant 6020/plus and bluepoint AlcoTrue P/C
The mouthpiece is designed in such a way that it is impossible to regain air from the device. This is important to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. For example, during a series of measurements where different test candidates are to be tested, the risk of infection can be avoided.
The mouthpiece for the alcohol testers from Dräger, EnviteC and bluepoint AlcoTrue is intended for single use. A new mouthpiece should be used for each person and test - for hygienic reasons and to avoid faulty measurements due to residual alcohol in the mouthpiece. We recommend not to disinfect, wash out or otherwise clean and reuse the mouthpiece.
- Each mouthpiece individually hygienically packed.
- Non-return valve prevents infectious diseases and manipulation attempts.
- Each mouthpiece has a spacer on the mouthpiece. This prevents the lips of the test person from coming into contact with the instrument.
Suitable for the following breathalysers:
- Dräger Alcotest 7410
- Dräger Alcotest 7410 plus
- DrägerAlcotest 3000 (only in combination with a separately available adapter)
- EnviteC AlcoQuant 6020
- EnviteC AlcoQuant 6020 plus
- EnviteCAlcoQuant C
- EnviteC AlcoQuant 3020
- bluepoint AlcoTrue P
- bluepoint AlcoTrue C
- 25 pieces in plastic bag