Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-3 days*
- Order number: A41CA8060
- Open text field 1: Versandgewicht: 0,14 kg
Breathalyser AlcoConnect CA8060
The breathalyser AlcoConnect CA8060 from ADCS/Cosmos is a very robust device that stands out due to its handy format. The device has an electrochemical sensor and a measuring accuracy of +/-0.05 ‰ BAC at 0.50 ‰ BAC.
The AlcoConnect brand CA8060 breathalyser from ADCS/Cosmos is a very robust device that is nevertheless characterised by its handy format. The device has an electrochemical sensor and a measuring accuracy of +/-0.05 ‰ BAC at 0.50 ‰ BAC.
The CA8060 is also suitable for larger measurement series. Thanks to clever menu navigation, the breathalyser is particularly easy and intuitive to use. The device stores the last 7500 test results. A printer is optionally available.
When ordering, please also remember to buy a sufficient quantity of mouthpieces! Click here for the matching mouthpieces.
Product features of the AlcoConnect CA8060:
- Measuring range 0.000 to 5.000 ‰ BAC
- Measurement accuracy +/-0.025 ‰ BAC at 0.50 ‰ BAC
- European electrochemical sensor
- Easy to operate
- Convenient mouthpieces with non-return valve
- Memory capacity for 7500 test results
- Warm-up time: 10 seconds
- Analysis time: 10 seconds
- Audible alarm: ≥ 0.50 ‰ BAC
- Automatic switch-off function after 1 minute
- 4-digit display with status and backlight
- Low charge indicator
- Size: 140 x 55 x 25 mm; weight: approx. 140 g
- Calibration after six months or 500 tests. Our service team will be pleased to help you!
Scope of delivery:
- Measuring device CA8060
- Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Carrying case
- Power plug
- 5 mouthpieces
- Instruction manual (German/English)
|Number of operating buttons:||3|
|Power supply:||1 x Lithium-ion polymer battery|
|Readyness for use after powering up:||10 Sek|
|Data memory:||7500 Tests|
|Charging the batteries in the device:||yes|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Skyfine Inc.; Verkauf durch ADCS GmbH & Co. KG