Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time ca. 5-7 days
- Order number: T41PD11115
- Open text field 1: Shipping weight: 1,00 kg
Alcohol tester Trendmedic TM-9500 Professional
The cost-efficient alcohol tester from Trendmedic with a professional fuel-cell sensor and printer connection.
The breath alcohol tester TM-9500 Professional is the ideal pre-tester for fast breath alcohol analysis in the professional field. It has a printer connection for a mobile printer - ideal for recording measurement results. Three control buttons ensure intuitive operation of the menu. All indications such as device status, measured values or error messages appear in plain text on the display and can optionally be printed out (alcohol value + date + time). The data memory of the alcohol tester shows the last ten tests carried out.
When ordering, please also remember to buy a sufficient quantity of mouthpieces! Click here for the matching mouthpieces.
Product features of the TM-9500 Professional:
- Measuring range between 0.00 - 3.00 ‰; measuring accuracy ± 0.05 ‰
- Electrochemical sensor (professional fuel-cell sensor)
- Very fast sampling and analysis time (pneumatic sampling system)
- Large illuminated display with colour change when measuring critical value
- Measured value memory for the last 10 measurements
- Menu navigation in English
- Weight: 105 g without battery
- Connection option for an optionally available mobile printer
- Calibration after 6 months recommended. Our service team will be happy to help.
Scope of delivery of the alcohol tester TM-9500 Professional:
- Alcohol tester TM-9500 Professional
- 5 mouthpieces in hygienic single packaging
- 9 V alkaline battery
- 12 V car adapter
- Instruction manual (English)
- Belt pouch
- Hard-shell carrying case
|Power supply:||2x batteries type AAA|
|Calibration interval:||After 6 months|
|Maße:||(LxWxD) 12,4 x 6,7 x 2,8 cm|
|Measuring mode:||active & passive|