Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 21 days days
- Order number: D418322570
- Open text field 1: Shipping weight: 1,7 kg
Dräger Interlock® 7000
The Interlock® 7000 from Dräger is an alcohol ignition interlock device, which consists of two components - the measuring device and the control unit. Before the engine is started, the measuring device prompts the driver to take a breath test. Only after the test has been passed does the control unit release the vehicle's starter and the engine can be started. This way, the use of the Interlock® 7000 increases safety in road traffic and helps to prevent personal injury and damage to property caused by alcohol consumption.
The control unit of the device is connected directly to the vehicle's electrical system under the dashboard. The mouthpiece is attached to the back of the handpiece, so the Interlock® 7000 is not immediately recognisable as an alcohol interlock. The mouthpiece is easily replaceable and also biodegradable.
The Dräger Interlock® 7000 breathalyser can also be equipped with a mobile phone module. This allows data to be automatically transmitted to the responsible office via the mobile phone network when certain predefined events occur. Such an event could be, for example, an attempted engine start under the influence of alcohol.
Furthermore, the Interlock® 7000 can be equipped with a camera for special customer requirements or legally required applications. The camera documents the submitted breath tests and can be easily installed in any vehicle if required. The infrared technology guarantees good image quality both day and night.
The operation of the breathalyser Interlock® 7000 is simple, self-explanatory and is supported by a large display. The device stores all relevant data in the control unit: Delivery and refusal of the breath sample, the measured alcohol concentration, engine starts and stops as well as possible manipulation attempts. The data can be read out via an infrared interface, whereby special encryption procedures ensure maximum data protection.
When ordering, please also remember to buy a sufficient quantity of mouthpieces! Click here for the matching mouthpieces.
Product features of the Dräger Interlock® 7000 breathalyser:
- Electrochemical sensor
- LCD display (colour) in the handset with full text messages
- Easy changing of the mouthpieces
- Infrared interface for data transmission
- Data memory for up to 500,000 operations (control unit)
- GPRS module optionally available
- Camera optionally available
- Weight: Hand unit approx. 178 g; control unit approx. 300 g
- Dimensions: Hand piece approx. 138x61x36 mm; control unit approx. 148x90x32 mm
- Power supply: 12 V to 24 V
- Meets all requirements of the European Standard EN 50436-2
- Calibration after 6 months recommended. Our service team is happy to help you - please contact us!
Scope of delivery of the Dräger Interlock® 7000 breathalyser:
- Control unit 12-24 V
- Coiled cable
- Mounting accessories
- 3 mouthpieces
- Instruction manual
- Installation instructions
|Calibration interval:||500 tests or after 1 year|